Don’t have enough hours in the day? What about the incidental time you might be wasting in any given day? You know that wasted time spent driving…making dinner…doing dishes…having a shower…etc!
Podcasts are a really great way to use that incidental time to grow your knowledge.
I love me a podcast!! If I’m doing any of the above chances it’s a sure bet I’m listening to a podcast while I’m doing it.
The great thing about podcasts is that there truly is something for everyone! Whether your taste runs from TV watching (Once Upon A Podcast), to photography (Improve Photography), to commonsense (Stuff You Should Know), or to the humourous (Wilosophy) there’s something for everyone.
But since this is a post in a category called Grow Your Business, I thought it befitting to share with you some of the interesting, business type podcasts I’ve been listening to and learning from lately. These include:
- How to use a Pinterest to increase traffic & grow your list
- How to find your audience, get serious about content & build your email list
- How to create and market your content on a shoestring budget
- Visual Social Media: how images improve your social media marketing
- Advice for starting out in business from someone who has been there
- General social media for Small Business
Do you have a favourite podcast you regularly tune into? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to take a listen!