Ever been caught out trying to finish off a post, and want to quickly get a great image sorted, but can’t remember the size you need? Well today’s quick tip is for you.
Find out how:
Watch the video below to find out how, or if just want the quick & dirty solution the quick steps are below.
The Quick Steps are:
- Go to an existing blog page
- Right-click and choose Inspect Element
- Use the inspector tool to hover over and/or select the blog image
- You’ll see the width & height flash on the screen
- Lightly click the image to see more details in the properties panel below.
You can do this in any browser & on any web page.
In a fix?
Got something you’re not sure how to do & need a quick fix? Let us know in the comments below & we’ll be happy to help you out.